Tuesday 20 July 2010

The Guild of Infant and Child Massage 2011 Conference

The organising of the GICM 2011 conference is well under way now. It looks as it will be a good one again, with the potential of some excellent speakers, who are almost 'in the bag' (as it were). One of my colleagues seems to have the magic touch when it comes to securing speakers for the annual conference and has been working hard again!

So, I can't tell you just yet, but keep an eye on the GICM website - it won't be long before the full programme will be promoted on it and, when it is, I would book your place quickly!

Actually, I do hope to have a brief slot at the conference as well - so that I can share the results of the infant massage pilot study I undertook. The classes are almost at an end, so the second round of questionnaires will soon be completed by both the intervention and the control groups. Then I have to analyse the findings to see if my hypothesis was in anyway true. I do hope so....

Before I present the findings at the conference, I will probably write a preliminary report, which will be available on the Touch-Learn website. If you are interested, keep an eye on the website and, of course, on my blogs. I can assure you that, when completed, I will be blogging about the research for as long as there is something worth blogging about!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home